Marketing & Sales Manager
Marketing planning, events with a contra agreed at contract stage
Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Social media, website administration, proofing of print, distribution
Deputy Sales Manager
Ticket sales report requests
Please note that the best way to contact Naomi is by email.
The following promotional activity will be carried out for all theatrical events at the Pomegranate Theatre and Winding Wheel Theatre:
Due to the high quantity of events we do not provide marketing plans other than for professional events which are on for a minimum of one week. If you have a marketing contra (an agreed marketing spend within your contract), we will carry out paid activity most suitable for your event from the list below. If you do not a marketing contra, please contact us to request any paid marketing activity. Any unpaid activity will be carried out as standard.
- Event listing on this website (chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk)
Once an event goes on sale, this will be announced on the theatre's homepage in a compilation news story.
-We are unable to take requests for our homepage web banner, due to limited availability
Theatrical events will receive a listing in Chesterfield Theatres printed brochure (applicable if your event falls within the date range that the brochure covers). All professional events will be allocated a 1/8 page at the cost of £120 which will be deducted from your pre-agreed marketing contra.
Events with performances across multiple days will be allocated one of the following:
1/2 page A5 £450
Full page A5 £900
- Our brochures are currently out in April (copy and image deadline 1 February), July/August (copy and image deadline 1 May) and November/December (copy and image deadline 1 September). We currently print 35k brochures and approximately 17k of these are delivered by direct mail.
PRINT DELIVERY ADDRESS
Emma Kerry, Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Pomegranate Theatre, Corporation Street, Chesterfield S41 7TX
Professional performances lasting 3 days or under and amateur/community events of any length. Please see below re. distribution.
Pomegranate Theatre events only
Winding Wheel theatre events only
** Space for roller banners is only available at the Pomegranate Theatre and is limited and we cannot guarantee that we will display your roller banner. Roller banners will be disposed of without prior notice after your event unless we are notified otherwise. For any banners which require a courier, there will be a £40 charge.
Professional performances lasting 4+ days (not applicable to Pantomime).
*space for A2 posters is limited and because of this, we cannot guarantee that this size poster will be displayed.
** Space for roller banners isis only available at the Pomegranate Theatre and is limited and we cannot guarantee that we will display your roller banner. Roller banners will be disposed of without prior notice after your event unless we are notified otherwise. For any banners which require a courier, there will be a £40 charge.
- Distribution of your posters around Chesterfield Town Centre shops and services £100. If you require this service, you will need to add an additional 50 A3 posters to your print quantities.
- Distribution of flyers around Chesterfield is £280 for 3000 single sheet flyers (or 1500 multi-page flyers). If you require this service, you would need to add these flyers to the print quantities above.
- Distribution of your flyers and posters within the Pomegranate Theatre and the main box office which is based at the Visitor Information Centre. Please note that due to the high volume of events on at the theatres, your poster will be displayed when a space becomes available in date order.
- Digital Screens are available for events at the Winding Wheel Theatre. Please supply artwork to the following specs. If you require a digital screen designing, the cost is £40.
- We are unable to take poster requests for outdoor space due to limited availability- We are unable to display vinyl banners on railings outside the theatre due to highway restrictions.
PRINT OVERPRINT DETAILS
All print must be received overprinted. Any print received not overprinted may not be distributed. The information you need to include when overprinting is detailed below.
1. Event Date
2. Event Time
3. Venue Name (Pomegranate Theatre or Winding Wheel Theatre)
4. Box Office 01246 345 222 Chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk
5. Relevant venue logo
Pomegranate logo - EPS and JPG
Winding Wheel logo - EPS and JPG
6. Chesterfield Borough Council logo EPS Black, EPS CYMK , EPS PMS or EPS White
Where possible, this should appear to the right of the venue logo. There are strict guidelines about how to apply this logo and these can be seen
by clicking here.
Please send your poster artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org so your design can be proofed to ensure it contains the correct information.
- Inclusion in Derbyshire Times ladder advert for at least one week. Your event will be listed as a line of text.
- the following paid print advert opportunities are available:
Derbyshire Times (main local newspaper out every Thursday)
Featured event (image and date) in the theatres weekly what's on advert £50
1/4 page £137
Full Page: £368
Reflections Magazine (monthly)
1/4 page or featured event £100
1/2 page £200
Twist, Dronfield Eye, Wings, Active 8 (local monthly magazines)
1/4 page adverts available from £150 in each magazine
our social media accounts are www.facebook.com/chesterfieldtheatres and twitter is @CfieldTheatres and Instagram is cfieldtheares.
- Organic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts available upon request from email@example.com. If you have any merchandise we would encourage that this is used for competitions.
- An event listed at facebook.com/chesterfieldtheatres within two weeks of the show going on sale.
- We are unable to take requests for our homepage web banner, due to limited availability.
- We can run boosted Facebook posts. We recommend a minimum spend of £50.
- A listing in the "Just Announced & Coming up next Month" enewsletter to our whole database both when your event has just gone on sale and another listing when it is coming up in the next month.
- Inclusion in genre specific enewsletters we send during the time your event is on sale with us. We send a Comedy eNewsletter on a monthly basis and drama and musicals, family and music enewsletters on a quarterly basis.
- If your event is at the Pomegranate Theatre and it has a Friends price, you will be included in the New Season Friends enewsletter
- Inclusion in a New Season announcement email sent to coincide with our new season brochure.
- Solus eNewsletters to a segmented audience are available for £20
- We may be able to send a direct mail, and this would always be to a targeted audience, the cost for this is up to 80p per recipient. Please contact the theatre for more information.
- Each season we send a compilation email and letter to schools within Derbyshire featuring child-friendly events. For events which are deemed appropriate for a school's audience and which have an educational purpose, we can send a solus letter to each Derbyshire school for £100 and an email for £50. Copy must be provided for any solus activity.
The local commercial radio station for Chesterfield Theatres is Peak FM. Prices are available upon request.
The main non-commercial radio station for Chesterfield is BBC Radio Sheffield. However, BBC radio Derby and Nottingham may be able to provide coverage for interviews.